Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sadness at MyShelf- Kim Malo has passed away


My heart and soul are very sad this afternoon.  Earlier, I learned of the sudden passing of my colleague at MyShelf, my friend, Kim Malo.

Kim was undoubtedly the most intelligent person I have ever known.  She was so outstanding at everything she did and I found myself always in awe of her.  Despite difficulties that life threw her way, Kim did not complain.  Ever.

There are so many more things I wish to say about Kim, but as another colleague said "words are not coming easy."

The loss of Kim is palpable.  My heart aches.  I fervently hope that wherever Kim is in the great beyond, she has a limitless supply of books, a super speed computer and no more pain or suffering ever again.

God rest her soul.  Kim you are missed so much and we will never, ever forget you.

No comments: