Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Book Alert! GH Line of the Day for Mon 3/31

It's a great week for reading! I've just finished the 2nd book in one of my all time favorite series (anticipating many more books from this author!)
I can't say enough about the wacky, funny, daring antics of Izzie Spellman and family. Links below- buy from Amazon using them! I've now made a grand total of $6.77 cents in a year. At least I think that is what it is. I won't even get paid until I make $10 and then I get the best thing in the world-- an Amazon gift certificate! WOW...I wonder what I'll have to pay in taxes on all this income! LOL!



I started a new book at midnight last night. It's a wonder I managed to put it down and get some sleep. Part One of the book is entitled "Hindsight"--my nickname! It is set in North Carolina and is about a special family with unusual powers and edible flowers and a magic apple tree! Link below-- again with the Amazon thingy..



The General Hospital line of the day for Monday the 31st goes to Claudia-- "Kate Howard is a stick with a head on it. Skeeeennny"

Laura
The More Books the Better

No comments: