Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hoppy Easter



Marlea is now eight months old but we first noticed that there were three distinct numbers in the iris of her eyes at about two months old. There is a 2 and 3 in the right eye and a 9 in the left. We have searched to find anyone else who has the same patterns or even something similar with no luck, even the pediatrician says they have never seen anything like it. We think it is pretty cool and thought the Coast audience might too.

--Marlea's Mom
marleacooleyes@gmail.com


Hoppy, Happy Easter to all! I found the above photos and story at Coast to Coast
How bizarre is that? It doesn't look photoshopped to me--who would ever even think to dream something like that up?

Speaking of dreams, I am on a roll for weird dreams again. Crazy dreams about waking up to find dozens of strangers in my house who have moved in with all sorts of exotic animals and huge animals in the back yard. Then yesterday, I woke up talking in my sleep and said "The ship leaves at noon and the salmon better be on it". HUH???

I may have another interesting blog later with photos of the back of my own eyes from my recent eye exam! It depends how creepy they really look....

Laura
The More Books the Better and the Salmon better be on that noon ship! LOL!

No comments: